Recommended for ages 5-10
Handmade with love in the USA
Acrylic; acrylic plastic; alloy; plastic; metal; non-
toxic polystyrene plastic; non-toxic resin; polymer
clay; semi precious stone; 18K gold plated
This product is intended for children aged 5+ and
worn under parental supervision at all times.
This product is not recommended for children under
3 except under close parental supervision.
This product should never be placed in the mouth,
sucked on, bitten on, swallowed, slept it, or showered with.
CONTAINS SMALL PARTS. If swallowed or
inhaled, beads can cause choking, serious injury or death.
Keep broken parts away from children. Discard broken
pieces at once. Seek immediate medical attention if
swallowed or inhaled. Use only for its intended use.
CHOKING HAZARDS. This product contains small
parts. Keep broken parts away from children. Discard broken
pieces at once. This is not suitable for children under three
years old. Parents exercise caution.
FLAMMABLE. Do not wear product near fire or when
operating flammable equipment.
If your child swallows a piece of jewelry, you should
immediately contact your health care provider and/or take
your child for urgent medical care. This can be a serious